Competition Terms & Conditions
Mummy’s Little Helper Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering your email address, you are agreeing to HarperCollins Publishers (including Bookperk and Hot@Harper), its affiliates and third parties emailing you special offers and news about Casey Watson, including announcements about books, events, and promotions, as well as other carefully selected products. You agree that your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area in order to send you these communications.
You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time.
2. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
3. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
4. To enter the competition, send your answer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm (noon) on Tuesday 2nd April 2013. No entries received after this date will be valid. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per household.
6. The prize is a copy of Mummy’s Little Helper book.
7. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability.
8. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
9. HarperCollins reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The five winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries and notified by e-mail, no later than Friday 12th April 2013.
11. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 20th April 2013.
12. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
13. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
14. To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to [inset name of department or competition], HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
15. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
16. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
18. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
19. HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
20. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England